Monday, January 28, 2008

What do our animals say?


Maya and Sahara are starting to talk more and more each day. For example they can say:

sit = pronounced "shit"

up = pronounced "up-a"

more = pronounced "moooo"

These are just a few examples. The girls are also having fun with their animal sounds.



You have to check out this video clip of Sahara below.



I'm asking her in Arabic, "Who is my love?" She is raising her hands saying "Ana", which means me. I then ask her "Who is my soul?" and she raises her hands, "me!" I then ask her "Who is my heart?", "Me !" As you can see, I'm really enjoying this age (21 months).



2 comments:

Mary Myers said...

so sweet! i cant wait till Novella starts talking more!

Danna said...

Too cute, but I have to say part of the cute-ness is your giggling! It is just so sweet! :)