Saturday, May 19, 2007

Sea World San Diego


I had forgotten how wonderful Sea World is. This past Friday Nader played hooky and took me and the girls on an adventure. The highlights include watching Orcas jump clear out of the water, getting up close to dolphins, sea otters, seals, penguins, polar bears, manatees and sharks. Here are a few pictures of our day..


Family photo.
Behind Maya there are two polar bears. Excuse my liberal application of sun screen. You never can be too safe from the suns damaging rays.

Here's a better shot of the Polar Bears.

Shamu jumping out of the water. Wow !!!

Beluga whales catching lunch.



Sharks !!!

Since Nader accidentally broke our digital camera today it may be a while until our next posting. We are leaving to Greece in about a week and I am hoping to have both our video camera and digital camera repaired before we leave. Wish me luck.


2 comments:

Danna said...

Ohhhh! You guys better get the camera fixed!! I want to see pictures from Greece!! :) Have fun!!

Rima Bo-Bima said...

Okay, I have to tell you this amazing news. We took our broken digital camera that we bought over a year ago back to Costco and they took it back. I guess they have a cart blanche with the manufacturers to send product back. So we were able to buy a new digital camera with the refund that was actually much better and cheaper too. Go COSTCO !!