Friday, May 11, 2007

A Few Precious Moments

These past few weeks have been filled with precious moments that I want to share...
One of the only pictures I have of my dad with Maya and Sahara.

The resident monkey improperly using the caterpillar rocker.

Daddy and Sahara peacefully sleeping. She looks just like her dad.


The girls are now big enough to have forward facing big girl car seats. Here's a shot of Maya.

And here's Sahara enjoying her new throne.

Sahara insists on holding the dog leash. This can sometimes make it hard to walk the dog.

A beautiful King Protea from our flower field. For those of you who do not know, we planted an acre of Proteas a few years ago as a way to landscape the huge dirt field in front of our house. We are now selling the flowers to local wholesalers and by next year the profits will pay for our property taxes. I can't wait !!!

We created a sand box for the girls. Here's a shot of Maya right before she handed her toy to Bella. This new thing of passing toys and sippy cups to the dog has kept mom running after the dog. Lots of fun !!

It has been hot lately and we are in the pool just about every day. Here's a shot of Maya "surfing" in the pool.

3 comments:

Danna said...

Fern is sitting here with me and when she saw the pictures of Maya and Sahara she patted her chest and then put her arms out, which in Fern language means, I want them! How cute is that, I told her we would next time we go to CA and she said, no. :) She wants to play with the girls now!!
Great pictures!!

Rima Bo-Bima said...

Can't wait until November. We miss you guys. I hope Jake can swim by then :>

Unknown said...

Poli Orea. . . I miss Greece.

Paros is cool, too--quiet and so lovely. I like how each island has its own unique character. The girls look like theyʻre having a blast, too!

Ted & Pauline are here on Oʻahu now--theyʻre looking to live here maybe. . .

Love & Aloha,

+k-