Monday, May 7, 2007

Happy Birthday !!!


This past Saturday we celebrated Sahara & Maya's first birthday. Despite the distance, many friends and family braved the drive to join the celebration. We even had a few out-of-towners fly in: Granda Epi from Washington State, Uncle Ken from Hawaii and Vera Khoury from Texas. The weather was sunny and breezy which made for perfect swimming weather. It was very cool to see so many people enjoying the pool.
The day was perfect with the exception of one thing, I was so busy that I did not take any pictures. Bummer !! So if you are reading this and have any pictures from the day, please send them to me. rima@thekhourygroup.net.
A cool thing that I did get was portraits of all of our guests at the party. Thank you Natalia for all of your help and for the pictures. You rule !!!

2 comments:

Danna said...

No pictures!! Bummer! When Mary told me they went to the party I thought, oh I'll have to check out the pictures, since CT is so far away! Oh well! Glad it was so fun!! Happy Birthday Girls!!

Rima Bo-Bima said...

I know, I am so bummed we did not get any pictures. Maya and Sahara were holding on to me tight that day, so I was not able to get around very easily. Thank you for your birthday wishes. You guys were missed.