Monday, November 24, 2008

Come Play With Me

As our days race by I managed to snap a few photos of the girls while they played.
Here's Maya petting the fish at Lego Land.


Here's Sahara giving it a try.


Although no one looks happy in this shot, I assure you it's because I made them stop for this picture. I couldn't resist a photo in front of the camel.


The girls are now 34" tall which means they can ride some new cool rides at Lego Land.
They are getting good at saying, "cheese !"

Here's one of our favorite play sets located at the Fallbrook Community Center. This play set is fenced in so we sometimes bring Bella (our dog) with us to play.


Check out Maya and her climbing skills.

Here's Maya and Sahara climbing a lion at the San Diego Zoo. I thought this picture was too funny to leave out.


Our friend from gymnastics invited us to her 2nd birthday party. Here's Kaya getting ready to blow out some candles.

Here are the girls playing.


The horses were the big hit of the party as you can see.

1 comment:

Jimmy Sun said...

Rima,

Jimmy Sun here, I trust all is well with you!
I am still a loyal fan of your blog.
I am taking my daughter to Snow next month, I need to buy her a snowboot, where is a good place to get one?
I am going to DC meeting next week, maybe I have time to visit you this time.

All good,
Jimmy