Friday, August 17, 2007

We love animals

We go to the Wild Animal Park or San Diego Zoo just about every week to visit our animal friends. Grandpa Epi always asks me "aren't you guys bored of those places?" My answer, "it never gets old for us." See for yourself why....

The San Diego Zoo is a wonderful world of animals.

Flamingos are high on the favorites list for the girls.


The petting zoo is so much fun. Here we have Sahara punking a goat. She is so fearless. It does not intimidate her at all that the goat is much bigger than her.

Here's Maya. She loves to be around animals.


Here's a wombat. Pretty cool huh?

Sahara "gently" petting a goat. I often times need to remind her to "gently" pet the animals. Otherwise her petting looks alot like slapping.


Sahara found her way into the Sheep's food trough.


Here we have Maya checking out the pigs. She was there for a while watching them sleep.


Close up of the sleeping pigs.

Now do you see Granpa Epi why we keep coming back for more.

6 comments:

Jimmy Sun said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jimmy Sun said...

I need to take my daughter to meet your crew someday.

All Good,
Jimmy Sun

Rima Bo-Bima said...

Hi Jimmy !!! What a wonderful surpise. Do not hesitate to visit us. We would love to get all the little girls together. Are you coming to ASR? It would be nice to see you again.

All the best,
Rima

Jimmy Sun said...

Are you kidding? I feel like part of the family.
I show this to my wife and my daughters all the time.
I would love to take them there but the trouble of flying.
I admire you for taking them around the world.
I also would love to meet your husband, I like him already after all these visit to this blog.
Why he wear all the Zoo York stuff?
Are you gonna be at ASR?
If you do, I'll try to find you.

Best,
Jimmy Sun

Jimmy Sun said...

oops, typo, only one daughter.haha

Rima Bo-Bima said...

Hi Jimmy,

I got sick during ASR so I was not able to make it. I look forward to seeing you the next time around.

I can't stop laughing about the Zoo comment. I know, my husband is into their stuff. Mirko does a good job of hooking him up.

If you have time, we live in Fallbrook which is North San Diego. We look forward to a visit from you anytime. It would be absolutely wonderful to see you.

All the best,
Rima