Tuesday, August 14, 2007

CROCS !!!

Maya and Sahara received a box of Crocs today. You would never catch mommy and daddy in these over glorified garden shoes but on kids they are absolutely adorable.

The Steven's family visited the other day and their three girls had Crocs on. Well Maya and Sahara could not stop playing with them so mommy had to get them a pair of their own.

Maya is clapping in approval of her new shoes.


Sahara and Maya dancing around.


Sahara in her new shoes.

Maya posing in her new shoes.

We were needing shoes that could get wet for around the pool and activity table. I think we have our solution.


4 comments:

Danna said...

Too cute, I want the mary jane style for Fern, but they are hard to find out here. I love the girls dancing and claping about them!! Too cute!!

Rima Bo-Bima said...

Hi Danna,

I had a hard time finding them too. Every place I went to had very little selection. So finally I went to Crocs.com. Although another mommy mentioned to me after I bought them that you can buy a knock off brand that looks exactly the same for a fraction of the price. I think she said you can find them at payless or wallmart. Oh well, now we know.

Danna said...

Good to know, too bad summer is almost over here!

Mary Myers said...

we had a layover in Denver this weekend (i believe thats where crocs are from) and they had a huge assortment of all the different styles and color crocs... so if your ever in the denver airport you can find them there :)