Friday, April 13, 2007

11 Months Old and Growing !

These past few weeks have been very special. Not only am I enjoying retirement, but I have been savoring every moment with the girls. Here's just a few moments to mention... the other morning Sahara woke up, got out of bed then proceeded to walk to the next room, got a toy, then came back. It was very strange watching her walk past me with so much confidence. As for Maya, she has started this new thing. As she is nursing to sleep, she will pause, crawl up to my face and give me a kiss. She will do this two or three times before she falls to sleep. So precious.
I have been spending every Tuesday and Thursday at one of the many parks in San Diego. Here are some pictures from the cool zone at the Wild Animal Park.

Daddy walking Sahara over to the giant water turtle.



Cool Zone 2

Here's a picture of Sahara at the end of the day. Completely tuckered out.

3 comments:

Danna said...

"As she is nursing to sleep, she will pause, crawl up to my face and give me a kiss"

I remeber when Fern started doing that, I just loved it!! She rarely does it any more. :( Enjoy it now!! :)

Alyssa McPherson said...

Hey Rima,

Give me a call sometime and Klara and I will meet you guys at the Wild Animal Park!

Rima Bo-Bima said...

I will call you the next time we go.